From: cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com
[mailto:cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com]On Behalf Of Kensuke Matsuzaki
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2002 11:09 AM
To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Subject: Rootless mode

Hello,

I am writing code for rootless mode. It creates Windows window for each
X Window. I add "-multiwindow" option. With this I can use taskbar, move
and resize window.

But this sometimes does strange behaivor, and code is not clean.

It seems to be difficult for me to write complete rootless mode,
so those who are interested, please help.

Kensuke Matsuzaki