Re: Host Chooser Program?

> Hmm, weird. Haven't had that combination before :)
>
> Could you please post me (not the list) your Xwin.log, and your
> launchx.bat file that XLauncher creates from one of these 95 machines,
> after running XLauncher on it? Hopefully that will turn up something.

This is not a problem of XLauncher nor a direct problem of XWin. The cygwin
layer can not handle the dynamic IP address and does always report 0.0.0.0
as address for the network interface. Even the -from parameter will not help
here. The XServer has no possibility to get the local IP address to send it
to the xdmcp server.

To add this to the cygwin dll is with high priority on my todo list.

bye
	ago
 http://www.gotti.org           ICQ: 126018723