From: "Booker" <booker at lava dot net>
To: <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 12:29:54 -1000
Subject: RE: remote xterm - how can I make it work

-

Aloha,

If I understand you correctly, you are running 1 pc as an X server and
you are trying to open an xterm session from pc 2 so it can be displayed
on pc 1.

If so have you tried :
http://xfree86.cygwin.com/docs/ug/using-remote-apps.html

I'm no where near understanding how X works myself.  Only started using
it a few weeks ago. But I think that doc will help you.