Cross Compiling host.def

I just updated the Contributor's Guide yesterday and I meant to check if we
still needed a host.def file.  I seem to have messed up somewhere and left
with the impression that we did not need a host.def file anymore... but it
seems that I didn't actually delete the host.def file and now I don't know
if we need it or not.  So, as a sanity check, I want to ask if other cross
compilers out there are using a host.def file.  I am, of course, going to do
another build test before I update the documentation again.

For now, here are the contents of the host.def file that I may have used:

/*
 * Cygwin/XFree86 - host.def file, to be placed in xc/config/cf/host.def
 * when cross compiling XFree86 for Cygwin.
 *
 * Sample build command for cross compilation:
 *   make CROSSCOMPILEDIR="/cygwin/bin" World > World.log 2>&1
 *
 * Harold Hunt - 2003/01/01
 */

/*
 * Point to our Cygwin headers that we copied over.
 */

#define PreIncDir
#define StdIncDir		/cygwin/i686-pc-cygwin/include
#define ExtraIncDir		/cygwin/i686-pc-cygwin/include/w32api

/* Harold */  :)