xkbmap option not working with XDMCP

Hi all:

I have tried to run XWin in XDMCP mode using the -query option.
Due to I don't have a US keyboard, I compiled the spanish map using the
xkbcomp utility and then I left the resulting file (es.xkm) at the /tmp
directory.

But when I run XWin using "+kb -xkbmap es" options, the server doesn't read
this map file (error opening.. reverting to defaults...), and even, the file
disappears in the /tmp directory. It seems that XWin deletes the es.xkm
file!

If somebody knows what I am doing wrong, please help me.

Thanks in advance,

Felix Díaz de Rada