Re: Connect from Unix to Windows via ssh and start an applycationwhich is using the windows display

Security thingy, basically you can't do this, fire up a graphical
windows-app remote.

You maybe want to throw an eye on VNC, will export the desktop of the
windows-machine to any machine having a vnc-viewer.. and vnc-viewers
exist for maany platforms.

                /Andy

--
 The eye of the beholder rests on the beauty!