Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 71 [DEBUG BUILD]

Hey, the debug build finished way early.

Try this out:

http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/XWin-Test71-DEBUG.exe.bz2 (2.9 MiB)

Harold

Harold L Hunt II wrote:
I am building a debug version for you.

I will post it sometime tonight as an unofficial release (i.e., without all the formal release announcements, etc.).

Harold

J S wrote:

Yadin,

I tried your suggestion but no success.

JS.

Hi,
This version works great! All the menus are now updated correctly (Win XP).
Thanks Kensuke and Harold!
To JS: Are you running any virus protection program? try disabling it.
Yadin.
"Harold L Hunt II" <huntharo@msu.edu> wrote in message
NHEELHJHHFKPMAEAFMFCIEIDDFAA.huntharo@msu.edu">news:NHEELHJHHFKPMAEAFMFCIEIDDFAA.huntharo@msu.edu...
> Links:
>
> I just posted Test 71 to the server development page:
> http://xfree86.cygwin.com/devel/shadow/
>
> You can install the Test 71 package via setup.exe by selecting the
> 'test' package (and be sure to check the 'Bin' box):
XFree86-xserv-4.2.0-19

> Server Test Series binary and source code releases are now
> available via the sources.redhat.com ftp mirror network
> (http://cygwin.com/mirrors.html) in the
> pub/cygwin/xfree/devel/shadow/ directory. You may wish to note the
> desired filename in the links below, then download from your
> closest mirror (http://cygwin.com/mirrors.html).
>
> Server binary, direct link:
> http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/XWin-Test71.exe.bz2 (1333 KiB)
>
> Server source, direct link: