xwinclip usage?

For quite some time now I've been successfully running xdmcp via Xwin on
several Windows machines to connect to a Linux server.

I recently noticed the announcement that xwinclip functionality has been
integrated into Xwin (with -clipboard) and so I thought I would give it
a shot.  I downloaded and installed all the newest cygwin and xfree
stuff.  Everything went fine and everything seems to work just great.
Except xwinclip.  It doesn't work as a Xwin switch.  At least not with
my -query switch.  When -clipboard is added to the CL, nothing starts.
Just sits there.  When -clipboard is removed leaving my original cl,
Xwin works fine as expected.

Is it possible I'm doing something wrong or is this a known issue?  If
so, any plans to fix it?

Thanks for a great product!!
Marc