Default keyboard mapping

Hi

I want to add automatic keyboard select to XWin. This means XWin will query
the current keyboardlayout from windows and preset the xkb layout and
variant to coresponding values (currently it's always us keyboard layout).

As I don't want to try all possible keyboard layouts and add maybe wrong
mappings, I want you to run a short program which reports the layout name and
the keyboard type.
https://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~goal/xfree/keyboard.tar.gz

Please send me the output of the program and the used xkb parameters
(layout, variant, symbols ...).

I will only add reported layouts and other layouts will remain as "us" layout.

bye
    ago

NP: Blutengel - Iron Heart
 http://www.gotti.org           ICQ: 126018723