Some undesirable behaviour in Test77

Harold:

The latest X server, Test 77, does not crash with -multiwindow -clipboard for
me also. Thanks for the good work.

There is, however, some undesirable behaviour with Test 77, which is not
present in XWin-4.2.0-20.

1. I use the virtual desktop virtuawin. When I switch from another desktop
to the one containing the xterms, I get incessant switching between xterms
if there is more than one. This behaviour was reported by others, I think.

2. I have 2 xterms, one partially covering the other. If I click the one
underneath to bring it to the front, the overlap area comes up only in
outline. I can still see the material in the other xterm underneath. It is as
if the xterm brought up is transparent on the overlap area!

These 2 problems are not observed with XWin-4.2.0-20.

Let me know what details you need to know in connection with these two
problems. Because of them, I normally still use XWin-4.2.0-20,
manually starting xwinclip if necessary. Although I am not 100% sure, but I
think every X server later than XWin-4.2.0-20 that I tried exhibits similar
problems.

Raymond