Cannot run ssh...

Hi,
     I just installed the cygwin/xfree86 package. I do get the X window and
the xterm as well. So far so good. However, when I try to connect remotely
via ssh, I get the following message in the xterm:
    bash: /usr/bin/ssh: Permission denied

then another message appears in a window with the message:
    A required .DLL file, CYGCRYPTO-0.9.7.DLL was not found.

can somebody be so kind as to provide me with any pointers to fix this
problem? I've searched in the archives about this dll file, but I couldn't
find anything that could help me. Thanks. Regards. V.L.