From: J S [mailto:vervoom@hotmail.com]
Sent: 06 February 2003 13:12
To: tgr@spoiled.org
Cc: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: (fwd) non us keyboards and cygwin xfree86

I get the same error even if I try to compile the German keyboard:

xkb_keymap "de" {
    xkb_keycodes        { include "xfree86"             };
    xkb_types           { include "default"             };
    xkb_compatibility   { include "default"             };
    xkb_symbols         { include "en_US(pc105)+de"     };
    xkb_geometry        { include "pc(pc102)"           };

$ xkbcomp -xkm -m de /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xkb/keymap/xfree86
/etc/X11/xkb/keymap/de
Error:            Include file wrong type (expected KeyNames, got Keymap)
                  Include file "xfree86" ignored
                  Abandoning keycodes file "de"

Chat online in real time with MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.co.uk