Re: FW: Test77 multiwindow mouse weirdness

Piers,

Yes, that is strange. I think the problem is that, as you said, the multiwindow mode is assuming that the screen is based at 0, 0. That isn't a problem for the non-multiwindow mode, but there was obviously some sort of oversight in the multiwindow mode that caused this problem to show up. I may look into it eventually, but if you have any inclination to peek at the source yourself (it is accessible via cvsweb and well commented) then I would appreciate it if you could try to locate the problem for me.

Harold

Harold L Hunt II wrote:
Here is a message from Piers Haken reporting a problem with mutliwindow mode. His emails get bounced because Exchange insists on munging his email.

Harold