From: cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com
[mailto:cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com] On Behalf Of Harold L Hunt II
Sent: 12 February 2003 22:14
To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: FW: Test77 multiwindow mouse weirdness

Piers,

Yes, that is strange.  I think the problem is that, as you said, the
multiwindow mode is assuming that the screen is based at 0, 0.  That
isn't a problem for the non-multiwindow mode, but there was obviously
some sort of oversight in the multiwindow mode that caused this problem
to show up.  I may look into it eventually, but if you have any
inclination to peek at the source yourself (it is accessible via cvsweb
and well commented) then I would appreciate it if you could try to
locate the problem for me.

Harold

Harold L Hunt II wrote:
> Here is a message from Piers Haken reporting a problem with
> mutliwindow
> mode.  His emails get bounced because Exchange insists on munging his
> email.
>
> Harold

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by the WorldCom Internet
Managed Scanning Service - powered by MessageLabs. For further
information visit http://www.worldcom.com