CVS cross compile

Alexander,

Could you cross compile the latest CVS and make sure that it mostly builds
correctly?  I don't have a cross compile environment setup because I am out
of space on my Linux machine.  We just committed all of the changes that
have happened to Cygwin/XFree86 over the past few weeks/months.  The changes
were committed yesterday so they should be available if you do an update.

I will put your patch for the keyboard in a build soon.