Re: Autoraise in Test77 multiwindow mode

Alex,

Thanks for the report.

Just be warned that someone will have to care enough about that to fix the problem, but I don't care about it so I won't be fixing it :) Maybe someone else will be sufficiently annoyned by it.

Harold

WU, ALEX (SBCSI) wrote:
Hi,
I'm using XWin Test77 w/ multiwindow mode on.

I also have tweakui to have focus follow the mouse, but
not autoraise the window when activating.

Moving the mouse over to pure MS windows will just
have the focus on them. But moving the mouse to an
X window, such as xterm, will also raise the window,
although I did not enable "Autoraise when activating"
in tweakui.

Regards,
-Alex