RE: Autoraise in Test77 multiwindow mode

It is not a bug in tweakui, it is in XWin Test77.
As Harold stated, it is not serious one, a lot of
people do not use tweakui, they may never
ask for a fix, although I like tweakui a lot, it
makes my desktop almost the same as Linux/Solaris.

I used to use XWin w/ fvwm2 on cygwin before trying
Test77, fvwm2 works pretty well w/ rootless mode
feature thanks to Mr. Matsuzaki.

XWin/fvwm2 does not have autoraise problem as in
Test77. I can move the mouse to an xterm window
which does not have to be fully visible and type a command.
The only minor annoyance is when you click on
an x window, all of the x windows raise to the top
because they have a transparent root window. But you
can move the focus to an xterm and type but still have
the xterm partially visible under XWin/fvwm2.

Regards,
-Alex