deleted

请告诉我你们的几个邮箱,如有收费邮箱或转信箱,请特别指出。yours sincerely汤建我在单位(周一~周五)用tangxiaosheng at yeah dot net接收,一天一两次。两个免费邮箱,fastmail更可靠一些。如没有回音,或信被拒绝,换tangxiaosheng@hotmail.com试一试。fastmail和hotmail在家收,太慢了,毕竟不是pop信箱。除Web信箱外,免费邮箱如全部改为收费,顺序应为:yeah-->fastmail-->bigfoot,估计bigfoot(转信箱)最后收费,所以最长久的信箱应是tangxiaosheng at bigfoot dot com,它现在的使命是收杂志,目标邮箱在国外,速度无保障。----- 原始邮件 ----- 发件人: "China" <Cn at cn dot cn>收件人: <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>发送时间: 2003年2月18日 22:41主题: Your ears and Eyes in China-Your China Recruitment and Logistics AgencyTo whom it may concern,MyChinaAgency is a professional logistics agency located in China. Our purpose is to offer close and personal services on a global level to our clients which include:  Providing Temporary/Permanent staff placement as well as, Logistics within the local market Permanent or Temp storage, office space of various sizes     QC/QA Purchasing  Payroll Service  Licensing Marketing Purchase/Sales Product Import/Export etc…With MyChinaAgency, our clients will not only be provided with professional service but a partner in a competitive market.Best regards,Sunny WongClient Consultant Southern China OfficeMyChinaAgency Logistics Agency Co., Ltd.Tel: (008620) 8454-1616Email:clients at mychinaagency dot comWeb Site: http://www.MyChinaAgency.comIf you feel you are not interested or if this email has found its way to you by accident, please reply with deleted as your subject.-------------------------------------此邮件由逍遥邮(精简版)发送使用逍遥邮,将您的邮件直接发送到收件人信箱,无需SMTP服务器请访问: 逍遥邮 1.6(http://www.ocloud.com/cngb/)