ctwm + xmkmf II

Now that cygwin-xfree is getting better and better I really like to get
ctwm compiled.  However, imake still can't cope with ctwm's Imakefile.
I posted about this in September 2001 but the problem hadn't been
resolved then. I am still not able to solve this myself, maybe someone
can take another look. This is the original post:

http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2001-q3/msg00881.html

>Last night I tried to build ctwm3.5.2 after I just installed the
>4.1.0 release of xfree86/cygwin.  Build instructions say to
>run xmkmf followed by make.  However, the generated Makefile seems
>very incomplete.  I tried the same on Linux to make sure it isn't
>a ctwm issue but it ran just fine.  Is there a problem with xmkmf?
>I attach the Imakefile in case it helps to track down the problem.
>I am not really familiar with Imakefiles.  But I am really impressed
>by xfree86 on cygwin, execllent work!  I managed to build pgplot
>and everything runs great.  And so do xsessions to Solaris, brilliant.

For what has been done plese see

http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2001-q3/msg00889.html

and follow the thread.  Also for generated Makefiles.

Thanks,
Michael