Re: Lesstif update?

Brian,

Do you have AIM? If so, email me privately and I will email you my screen name, then we can do the transfer via AIM. If not, then just email the files to me in an attachment (make sure not to mail them to the mailing list). I can take attachments up to about 50 MB.

Harold

Brian Ford wrote:
I have lesstif-0.93.40-1-src.tar.bz2 and lesstif-0.93.40-1.tar.bz2 ready
to roll.

I read on the lesstif installation page about the dll issues, so it is
still static.

It passes various sanity checks for our applications.

I do not have a public place to post it, so let me know how you would like
to retrieve it.