problem of middle button in xfig

Hi, I have a problem with the middle button of the mouse in xfig with cygwin.

Dell Work station, Windows2000, cygwin 1.3.20-1, xfig 3.2.4,

It works to draw rectangular, circle, but as has problem to draw lines, clicking left button starts to draw a line, the upper right of the xfig window indecates that the middle button sets the final point, but clicking the middle button does not have any effect, the line is continue to be drawn. The right button cancels the drawing. I have tried emulating 3 button, did not work. The middle button is set as "paste" from control pannel.

xfig works in my laptop, with windowXP, cygwin 1.3.19, xfig 3.2.4.

Appreciated any help.

   Thank you
    Qisu Zou