Re: XWin-Test78 lockup withXP screensaver

Hi Folks,

some more experiements (and reboots) later:

when I get out of the XP screensaver and have a xterm open then
I get the following line in XWinrl.log as the last entry before the
machine completely locks up.

winTopLevelWindowProc - BitBlt failed: The handle is invalid.

If I don't have any X-application running, I don't get this.

So I have to switch of the XP screen saver or to close all X-windows
before the screensaver get's activated. I'm using Test 78 and don't
use any startup script, just X -mulitwindow

Am I the only one seeing this ?
Any suggestion on how to debug it ?

Best Regards

Stefan