Re: compiling gv

I also tried to compile this code with --enabe-runtime-pseudo reloc. It
compiles, but when invoking the exe I get instead
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown event type :   EnterWindow
Warning: ... found while parsing '<EnterWindow>:        highlight()
'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown event type :   EnterWindow
Warning: ... found while parsing '<EnterWindow>:highlight()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown modifier name:   Any
Warning: ... found while parsing 'Any<BtnDown>:set()PopupMenu()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Error: attempt to add non-widget child "fileButton" to parent "control"
which supports only widgets
and it dies.
any clues?
news:3E5BE955 dot 6040602 at arl dot wustl dot edu dot  dot  dot