Re: compiling gv

Yadin Y. Goldschmidt wrote:

> I also tried to compile this code with --enabe-runtime-pseudo reloc. It
> compiles, but when invoking the exe I get instead
> Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown event type :   EnterWindow
> Warning: ... found while parsing '<EnterWindow>:        highlight()
> '
> Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
> Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown event type :   EnterWindow
> Warning: ... found while parsing '<EnterWindow>:highlight()'
> Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
> Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown modifier name:   Any
> Warning: ... found while parsing 'Any<BtnDown>:set()PopupMenu()'
> Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
> Error: attempt to add non-widget child "fileButton" to parent "control"
> which supports only widgets
> and it dies.
> any clues?

I found some problems with shared libXt and libXaw where two pointers were
compared from different shared libraries. This is no problem in linux but
will fail with cygwin. Maybe this is the problem here too. But to confirm
this you will have to debug the compiled gv.

bye
    ago

NP: Oomph! - Nothing Is Real
--
 Alexander dot Gottwald at informatik dot tu-chemnitz dot de
 http://www.gotti.org           ICQ: 126018723