Re: Problem with Windows ME and InfoExpress VSClient VPN Softrware

Steve,

That's great, but you forgot to describe the problem.

Harold

Stephen Seal wrote:
Hi Karel:

We were just alerted to this issue by another customer.  I believe the
problem relates to method used to create the "dancing icon" in the systray
when the VPN is established.  If you set your application task bar to
auto-hide, you should see performance increase, when the dancing icon is
hidden.

If you can try this out and let us know what impact it has, we'd appreciate
it.

STeve
InfoExpress Support