Re: Run file

/ Dat Quang Vu <Dat dot Vu at ergo dot no> wrote:
| Hello
| I have just installed cygwin in windows 2000.After installstion i try to run
| the file hygrt.csh under folder and get the error:
| bash: ./enblhstg.csh : no such file or directory.

Check the first line of enblhstg.csh, it probably looks like:

#!/bin/csh

Now check if you have a /bin/csh.. probably not.

You have to either edit the enblhstg.csh so the first line is

#!/bin/tcsh

Or copy the tcsh to csh.. I think latest versions of tcsh does this
automagically.

Later on for future questions, check where you send it, this group is
mainly for X11-discussions..

        /Andy

--
 The eye of the beholder rests on the beauty!