Problem with Xfree install on Win2k

I've been attempting to install xfree on a win2k machine (see attached).
The problem I have run into is that when setup tries to install either
the fenc or fnts module, the setup program goes into a mode that seems
to be stalled, although it is flashing rather rapidly.  The progress
bars do not move and finally setup fails after a dialog box pops up with
a message that system resources are running low.  I have installed this
on another Win2k machine with no problem.  Any suggestions?

Thanks

Allen

Allen R. Gordon, Ph.D.
Senior Software Engineer
CableLabs(r)
Telephone: 303/661-3759
Cell/Page/Text: 3035706288  (@mobile.att.net)
Fax: 303/661-9199
<<mailto:a dot gordon at cablelabs dot com>>
<<http://www.cablelabs.com/>>