Re: Test server 79 and JSPager

I must speak up on this: I had nothing to do with these fixes :)

Kensuke created this fix all on his own, as he usually does. I simply applied the patch.

I don't want to take credit where it isn't due. :)

Harold

Raymond Kwong wrote:
I echo the sentiment expressed by Ed. I reported also the problems that Ed referred to, especially when I was using the virtual desktop programs virtuawin and deskwin. The only virtual desktop program that I have used that
did not exhibit the automatic focus switching phenomenon is multidesk. With
Server Test79, all of these problems are gone.

Many thanks to all the XWin developers, especially Kensuke and Harold.

Raymond Kwong

To All Whom It May Concern:

The fixes that Kensuke put into Test Server 79 have fixed ongoing errors
I've had with running xfree86 in multiwindow mode under virtual
dekstop/pagers such as Nvidia's Nview and JSPager. These symptoms included
but were not limited to parts of xterms not refreshing properly, programs
not refreshing properly when the window was resized, the dreaded automatic
focus switching phenomenon, etc.

Thanks again, Harold, Kensuke. This program is muy excellente.

-ed