RE: Title changing is unimplemented in MultiWindow mode

Harold says:
title changes are a feature of X Window Managers that the MultiWindow Window Manager does not yet implement.

It seems to me that if there's a window manager that's released under a compatible license that does implement title changing, we could "just" borrow that code (with credit given where due, of course). I suspect that WindowMaker wouldn't fit that profile since it's licensed under the GPL, but perhaps some other window manager would.

Or Harold or Kensuke or someone could just show their brilliance by coding up this little featurette over the weekend. :)

-JT