Re: xwinclip dies with select failure

I don't know how many people use the -nolisten tcp option with XWin for security. I
do and have found that the option conflicts with the -clipboard option as well as the
-T option for xterm. This may be something only on my wish list, but is there any
possibility of resolving this incompatibility issue, especially since there may not be
further updates to the standalone xwinclip program?

Raymond

Harold Hunt wrote:

Jeff,

Most people are using the -clipboard command-line parameter for XWin.exe now... which
provides the functionality of xwinclip.exe running in a seperate thread in XWin.exe. I
don't know that I will ever make any new releases of the stand-alone xwinclip.exe.

Thanks for the patch anyway,