Re: Multimonitor screen

As of Test 79 -multiwindow works across multiple monitors just great, with
or without the -multiplemonitors flag. (Thank you Kensuke!)

That may be where I am going wrong <g> Do I need to download something else other than the 'setup' distribution? Now that I am getting into things, I can see that the xserver is 4.2.0-29, but XWin is still 4.2.0-1.

The multiple monitor support in Xwin.exe is like the +xinerama Linux option
- it treats all the monitors as one screen. Although you can specify
multiple screens with -screen 0 -screen 1, there is currently no way to
associate them with individual monitors.

Was that what you wanted to do?

Yes and no.
I would like the xinerama option for the development machine, I'm used to it on Windows <g>

I would like to be able to run each monitor as a defined screen, then I can just direct a picture sequence to each channel - but that is work in progress anyway.

--
Lester Caine