Re: making X server a COM object..

hmmm... i'd certainly avoid porting XFree86 to use win32 instead of cygwin...
i have a feeling it'd be a *lot* of effort...

i'm thinking.. if it might work if all the .dll files and XWin.exe required were
compiled to .o or .a files.. then using a COM object, statically link in all
those .o or .a files... (it would be a pretty huge COM obj though, but it's
a start at least?)...