Re: startx from bash can not find cygwin1.dll

Kiwhan,

I dont know what is actual requirement. If you looking to get some sort of activex control  which
can be embedded in a VB Program. Then try WeirdX java version of XWin. And may be u can get
documentation for calling javabean from VB at sun java site.

Links:-
http://www.jcraft.com/weirdx/index.html
http://java.sun.com/j2se/vb.development.center.html

Cheers