Re: making X server a COM object..

:)

thanks... i've already tried weirdx out (as i've mentioned
when i first posted this question.)
it doesn't completely support X yet...
tried running several window managers on it and some
didn't function properly...
tried some games on it too.. same prob.

but my main issue with weirdx is a lack of support for
GLX....

i'm hunting for an applet or a COM object that can be
embedded into a web page that in turn, can be placed
into a web browser...
it can be a little bit heavy for now.. but ultimately,
it has to be light weight, or require minimal installation.

rgds,

kh