Re: What package is GLX OpenGL from?

Hi, Everybody!

(with a Dr. Nick Riviera intonation)

With the Monty Python "Spam" song intonation:

    FAQ, FAQ, FAQ, FAQ
    FAQ, FAQ, FAQ, FAQ

But in keeping with my policy of not taunting or scolding without including a constructive answer, go here: <http://cygwin.com/packages/>. For best results, use as much as you know about the name. The search is a non-anchored grep pattern match against the package content lists. File suffixes can help, but beware that some standard command names are symlinks or scripts, so a ".exe" suffix will not be present in those cases.

Randall Schulz