Clipboard bug - Crash

Hi,

	I hope this hasn't already been reported;

Steps to reproduce:

	Use the latest release version of Cygwin-XFree
	Start any text editor.
	Repeatedly paste a block of text into the editor until there is more than
30-40 KB of text in there.

	Select all the text.

	XWin will fault and be closed by Windows.

I am running Windows XP in multiple-monitor mode, although I doubt that
really has any effect on this.

Thanks.