Re: making X server a COM object..

Chan Kar Heng,

WindowMaker, openbox, fvwm2 works fine in with weirdx and wierdx.net

only problem I am facing is, Unable to do XForwarding from wierdmind
and unable to contact author.

Pl. try to contact them at Jcraft....
at info at jcraft dot com, support at wiredx dot net, feedback at wiredx dot net
they may be happy to help you.

or u may also be able to contact users
see http://www.jcraft.com/weirdx/index.html

if u r able to make progress, please inform me about it.

cheers
Biju