CYGWIN and XFREE

I am new to this. I have gotten 4.1.3 Cygwin and have installed everything

I then got OpenDX and installed it. When I run dx I get an error message that it cannot find cygXpm-X4.dll. I do not have this dll on my computer and wondered how or where to get this.

My interpretation of this is that this is a dll provided for the cygwin system and is related to X, which is why I posted this request here.

Thanks,
Ralph