Re: two new -multiwindow bugs

Nick Crabtree:
Presumably, the xterm should get positioned on the same monitor regardless whether I use -rootless or -multiwindow.
Which of your monitors is the primary? I'm guessing it is the right hand one
(note that monitor 1 is not necessarily the primary, you have the choice).
If you set the primary monitor to be the left hand one then the xterm will
appear on the same monitor for both cases below.

If it really matters to you then I could have a look at the code.

Sorry about taking so long to respond. I didn't think this was a problem, but it is.

As I described earlier in the thread, a new xterm gets positioned on the wrong monitor with -multiwindow -multiplemonitors (it shows up on the primary monitor, instead of at the origin on the leftmost monitor). The problem is that the mouse pointer gets positioned in the correct spot -- at the origin of the leftmost monitor. It's the two being out of sync that's bothersome.

Best,
JT