XWin question

Hi Cygwin/XFree86 Users

I'm using the command "XWin -query <server-name or IP-Addr> &" to connect my
PC to SUN using XFree86.

When I connect to "ZEUS" I'm able to display the UNIX session on my windows.
However when I try to login "HERA" in the same fashion, the display just
hangs-up after the initial screen is displayed but it never goes to the
"login-in" prompt.

I've used both the IP for the systems and their aliases. In both cases I get
the same results. ZEUS works OK but HERA is NOK.

ZEUS is using SunOS 5.6 and HERA is using SunOS 5.8.

Can someone recommend what else I should check to make sure that the X
connection is made to the HERA machine as well?

Thanks for your help.

Roman