Re: XWin -clipboard and xwinclip bad highlighting behavior

"Biju G C" <bijumaillist at yahoo dot com> wrote in message
news:<20030409033044 dot 71472 dot qmail at web14603 dot mail dot yahoo dot com>...
> Hi,
>   > between them.  Because of this I only start xwinclip when I need
it.  I
>   > have a shortcut on my desktop so I can quickly start it when I
> want and
>
> This is a good idea, So why not we have a GUI option for "xwinclip"
> So who ever wants it can "Enable" and "Disable"  Clipboard sharing
> on the fly.
>
> A "copy one time at click" option will also be good.

That would be a better work-around.  Personally, though, I would rather
spend my time trying to fix it right than working on a work-around.
Unless fixing it right turns out to be way too tough - which may be the
case and may be why Harold hasn't done it already.

Also, Harold has recently done the work to integrate xwinclip into the
server, so doing more work on it may be viewed as a step backward.

> Cheers
> Biju

Cary