Re: keyboard

Hello,

> On Wed, 9 Apr 2003, nuno Cerqueira wrote:
>
> > Hello once again:
> >
> > I have a problem when I am runing wmaker.
> > I am Portuguese and the keyboard is ok in the Cygwin shell, but when I
run
> > the wmaker and I open a shell the keyboard is no longer portuguese.
> > Can anyone helpme.

>get http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~goal/xfree/XF86Config.bz2, unpack it
>to /etc/X11R/Xf86Config and replace the line
>#    Option "XkbLayout" "de" with
>     Option "XkbLayout" "pt"

I have the a simlar problem (instead with wmaker i do have it once the
window server is runnig and I open a xterm) , but trying to find the spanish
keyboard.
Following the previous email I have replaced
#    Option "XkbLayout" "de" with
     Option "XkbLayout" "es"

But it does not work properly, I still have the us keyboard
Could anyboy help me,
Pedro