Re: Love Cygwin, Why do I need Xfree86??

well thats easy to answer if you want to connect or host an xserver for one
reason... plus.. why not... it pisses bill gates off... [;

Uzytkownik "Ronald Landheer-Cieslak" <ronald at landheer dot com> napisal w
wiadomosci
news:Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 44 dot 0304111531440 dot 18674-100000 at localhost dot localdomain dot  dot  dot