mobile phone accessories

Dear Sirs/Madam:
Through the CETRA , we have learned your name and address. We have
pleasure to inform you that we  have been engaged in exporting all
kinds antennas for mobiles phones and accessories.and others.
   We specialized in making and selling mobile phone accessories such as:
Leather case, Flashing products, Holder, Antenna, Housing, etc. Our
products are popular and get the good reputation form the market.We insist
on making profit with high quality and developing with new and advanced
technology, and executing market tenet with nicety product. The quality of
our products conformed to the inte rnational standard and our customer's
satisfaction.
深圳市浩天通迅科技公司成立于1998年。本公司专业生产和连锁销售各类时尚
手机饰品与手机配件。我们以最齐全的种类、最流行的款式、最优良的服务、最优惠
的价格来服务国内外的客户。本公司一如既往地热情为各地区的客户提供服务,我们