Re: Xfree86 installation

You said you installed Cygwin, but did you install the Xfree packages ?

 --- Martin VM Chong <martin dot chong at austco dot com> a écrit?: > Hi there I
have followed the exact instructions to install Cygwin (a
> few
> times) and also hoping to get the XFree86 for it. However even though
> the Xfree component is ticked during installation, there seem to be
> no
> XFree86 files/components (no startxwin.bat and no Xwin.exe nothing)
> existing in my local directory after installation??? Have I missed
> out
> something?
>
> At the time I was installing the Latest Cygwin DLL release version is
> 1.3.22-1.
>
> Martin VM Chong
> martin dot chong at austco dot com

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.