RE: C / C++ editor

that what I mean too...
right after seeing your first message  I were gone on that page and
have seen the "Installation" chapter. it talks about Cygwin's
setup.exe.

> 	I mean as an option in the Cygwin SETUP.

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.