Beat the budget!

Dear Sir/Madam

Don't pay high prices for tobacco in the UK or Ireland!

We can send you legally, by registered airmail direct to your UK or Irish address, 800 cigarettes or 30x50g pouches of rolling tobacco (all brands available) from as little as 170 Euros fully inclusive of postage, packing and all taxes. This works out at approximately £2.75 or 4.25 Euros per packet.

To find out more and to order go to the website at:

http://www.cbup.com/?S=15

With the recent Budget announcement that taxes on cigarettes are to go up yet again, do you really want to pay more?

Kind regards

Sales Dept
British Smokers

If you are not a smoker, and find this email offensive, we sincerely apologise!  We will be only too happy to take you off our mailing list.  To remove yourself from our mailing list, please click here:

http://www.cbup.com/bs/off.php?