Re: Angst

I have noticed that SpamAssassin has been letting more spam through lately as well. The spammers have started to get a little smarter. It seems that the spams with the randomness at the beginning or the end of the subject line are getting through most often.

Oh well... I am pretty damn impressed with the quality of the spam blocking for cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com dot No need to do anything more.

Harold