Re: Problems configuring cygwin-xfree for XDM and non-US kbd`

> This particular mount -- no.  There is a way to make all mounts
> binmode -- select "Unix" line endings in the "Choose Installation
> Directory" box in "setup".

Is this mount thing something only cygwin programs sees, or does it
affect the rest of a Win32 system?

I would have thought the former, but when I changed the mount of
c:\cygwin\home to be text, it seemed to me that files in a CVS
directory immediately started displaying correctly in notepad
(ie. without doing a CVS update, or anything).

Or was I hallucinating about this...? :-)