From: Harold L Hunt II [mailto:huntharo@msu.edu]
Sent: 30 April 2003 13:24
To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: "no buffer space available" on Win2K

Andrew,

Good point.

Have either of you ever installed any VPN or firewall software on your computers? (Note: I did not ask "are you running" any such software. I want to know if it has ever, in the history of your Windows installation, been installed.)

Harold

Andrew Markebo wrote:

Hmm any firewall? uh.. stuff sliding in in the network stack? (whats
their name, you know distributing networks encrypted, killing spam?)

/Andy